Thursday 12 July 2012

HoH on Trial: Day Four.

HoH HQ is a flurry with production at the moment. All our AW12 garments are trickling their way in to the office and our job as interns is to carefully inspect each garment to make sure it is in tip top shape before it makes its way in to your wardrobes. We scrupulously check every seam, hem and button. Today was very exciting as the much anticipated goat skin coats began to arrive. Me and our other intern David were given the task of giving the fur a good old brush down...




 I can safely say that nobody has ever brushed me before, but there's a first time for everything I suppose.


We absolutely LOVE the AW12 hats - they are amazing. David suits this one, don't you think?


While sorting through our archives, I came across one of my all time favourite pieces of HoH and was lucky enough to try it on!

Watch this space as our AW12 collection will be available very soon.

That's all 'til tomorrow,

Maggie x

1 comment:

Rebequita said...

I'm really excited for this :)